If you’re pregnant, you may not feel like drinking your usual glass of wine or cocktail. But there are a lot of other fun drinks that you can still enjoy. Whether it’s Super Bowl Sunday, happy hour with friends, or just a Friday night at home, there are some amazing Robitussin pregnancy options for anyone who is expecting. These drinks are considered safe during pregnancy, so you don’t have to give them up completely.
There are some considerations to keep in mind when choosing which cocktails meet your standards. Some great alternatives will still let you enjoy the fun atmosphere and flavors of your favorite drinks.
What is Robitussin?
If you’re pregnant, you may have heard of Robitussin. Medicine has many uses and can be helpful for a variety of health problems. It is also safe to use during pregnancy, though it is important to follow the recommended dosage. Robitussin is an expectorant, which means that it helps to loosen the mucus in the lungs or throat.
It can also help to reduce a cough that is caused by too much mucus. It can help with a cough that is brought on by allergies or a cold too, but it won’t help treat the illness itself. That’s why it’s important to only use this drug if you’re experiencing a cough that is due to excess mucus.
Many cocktails are safe to drink while you are pregnant. You can still enjoy your favorite drinks, as long as you steer clear of certain ingredients. If you’re wondering what drinks you can have during pregnancy, here are some good options.
– Vodka Soda and Club Soda If you just want something simple, try a vodka soda or club soda. This drink is easy to make, and it is safe to drink while you are pregnant. The only thing you have to be careful about is the amount of vodka that you add.
– Light Beers Most light beers are safe to drink while you are pregnant. This is a good option if you want something with a little more flavor than plain soda, but you don’t want a heavy drink either. The only beer that you should be careful about is Guinness. This beer contains a lot of iron, and too much iron during pregnancy can cause issues for both you and your baby.
– Dark Beer If you’re craving a dark beer, there are a few that you can choose from that are safe to drink while you are pregnant. You just have to be careful about the amount that you drink.
– Strong Rum Drinks If you’re craving a rum drink, some options are safe to drink. You just need to be careful about the amount that you drink. You don’t want to drink too much, because rum is high in sugar. This can increase your risk of developing gestational diabetes.
– Stronger Rum Drinks If you want something a bit stronger, you can choose a drink that contains more rum. Just be careful about how much you drink.
– Delicious Dessert Drink Options There are some other dessert drinks that you can choose while you are expecting. Hot chocolate is something that you can enjoy without worrying about any extra ingredients. The same is true for a nice warm cup of tea.
The best thing about being pregnant is that you can drink whatever you want, as long as you keep it within moderation. If there is a drink that you want that’s not on this list, you can always ask your doctor if it is safe for you to drink. If you are wondering what drinks are safe to drink while pregnant, this article will show you a few great options.