Blepharitis is a common condition in which oily deposits and bacteria build up around your eyelids, causing redness, itching, and burning. Blepharitis can be an uncomfortable and embarrassing problem for anyone to have, but it can also lead to more serious issues if left untreated. Blepharitis affects the skin on your eyelids and the area around your eyes, known as the orbit.
It’s most commonly found in people who have excess oil production or who are prone to sweating. But don’t worry; there are many home remedies for blepharitis that you can use right now! If you want to learn how I cured my blepharitis at home quickly and effectively, keep reading!
What Can You Do To Cure Blepharitis Naturally?
There are a few different things that you can do to naturally cure blepharitis. You can try changing your skincare routine, getting enough sleep, and reducing stress in your life. If those things don’t work, you can try some natural home remedies to treat blepharitis. You can use baking soda, colloidal silver, apple cider vinegar, honey, and egg white masks to treat blepharitis.
You can also use green tea bags to reduce inflammation and make your eyelids feel less itchy. You can make all these natural home remedies for blepharitis at home for free! You can also try drinking more water to make sure that your eyes stay hydrated and don’t get too dry.
Drinking water can also help to naturally flush toxins out of your body, including the bacteria that can build up around your eyelids and cause blepharitis. You can also try applying hot compresses to your lids to help soothe inflammation and irritation.
How To Get Rid Of Blepharitis Using Natural Home Remedies
Baking Soda Soap For Blepharitis – If you have blepharitis, you can use baking soda soap to help treat it. Mix baking soda and water together, then pour the mixture into a soap mold. Once the soap is dry, use it as you would use any other soap. Baking soda soap helps to clean your eyelids and remove bacteria, which can help to treat blepharitis.
Epsom salt for blepharitis: You can also use Epsom salt to help get rid of blepharitis and reduce inflammation. Mix Epsom salt with water and pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
Spray your lids with the Epsom salt mixture every morning and every night. The salt will help to naturally reduce inflammation and kill bacteria, which can help to clear up blepharitis and make your eyes feel less itchy. Epsom salt can also be used as a face wash or a foot soak. It’s a great and natural way to get rid of blepharitis.
How To Make Baking Soda Soap For Blepharitis
Baking soda soap is a great way to treat blepharitis naturally and effectively. To make baking soda soap, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 tablespoon of baking soda – Water Mix the baking soda and water together. Pour the mixture into a soap mold, then leave it to dry. Once the soap is dry, you can use it as you would any other soap. You can use baking soda soap as part of a natural home cure for blepharitis and to keep your eyelids clean and bacteria-free.
How To Make Colloidal Silver For Blepharitis
You can also make colloidal silver for blepharitis. To make colloidal silver to treat blepharitis, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 cup of distilled water (not tap water)
– 1 teaspoon of silver nitrate crystals or silver chloride Add the silver nitrate crystals and the distilled water to a jar and stir. Leave the mixture to sit for 24 hours. After 24 hours, pour the colloidal silver into a bottle and leave it to sit for another 24 hours. After that time, the colloidal silver is ready to use! Breathe life back into your eyes. Colloidal silver can help to naturally treat blepharitis. It’s a great home remedy that you can make at home.
How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar For Blepharitis
Apple cider vinegar is another great home remedy for blepharitis. To make apple cider vinegar for blepharitis, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 cup of apple cider vinegar – 1/2 cup of distilled or spring water Put the apple cider vinegar into a jar and stir in the distilled water. Leave the mixture to sit for 24 hours, then pour it into a spray bottle. Spray your lids with the apple cider vinegar solution every morning and every night to get rid of blepharitis. Apple cider vinegar can help to naturally reduce inflammation and kill bacteria, which can help to treat blepharitis.
How To Make Honey And Egg White Mask For Blepharitis
Honey and egg white masks are great for blepharitis. To make a honey and egg white mask to treat blepharitis, you will need the following ingredients:
– 1 tablespoon of honey – 1 tablespoon of egg white Put the honey and the egg white into a bowl and whisk them together. Apply the honey and egg white mixture to your eyelids, then leave it to dry. You can also use this mixture to treat acne if you are getting blepharitis alongside acne.
Honey and egg white masks can help to naturally reduce inflammation and kill bacteria on your eyelids, which can help to treat blepharitis. Honey is a great ingredient to add to eye treatments, as it’s a natural anti-inflammatory that can help to reduce the redness and swelling on your lids.
There are many different ways that you can treat blepharitis naturally. Baking soda soap and Epsom salt can help to clean your eyelids and reduce inflammation, while apple cider vinegar and honey and egg white masks can help to naturally kill bacteria. You can also make colloidal silver at home or make a homemade apple cider vinegar solution to use as a face wash or eye drops. These natural home remedies can help you to get rid of blepharitis quickly and easily, so you can get back to enjoying life with clear, happy eyes!